Mission and Goals
CLOVES Syndrome Community supports, educates, empowers and improves the lives of those affected by CLOVES Syndrome.
An improved quality of life for people with CLOVES Syndrome
1. Provide information and resources to educate others about CLOVES Syndrome
2. Foster and promote a supportive community
3. Build and sustain a broad base of funding sources to support our mission and goals
4. Utilize incoming funds to provide financial assistance to those impacted by CLOVES Syndrome
5. Participate in and promote CLOVES Syndrome research to assist in a complete understanding of the disease.