CLOVES Syndrome Community is hosting our sixth Family Conference virtually on August 6 and 7, 2021. We are offering a diverse day of conference programming to connect, inspire and educate people with CLOVES and their families.
This information is shared with you as part of our invitation to attend or support our conference as a sponsor or a exhibitor. Our conference attendees will be primarily people with CLOVES and their families, as well as medical and related professional providers who work with people in the CLOVES community. It is our hope to build lasting relationships with our conference sponsors and vendors.
OUR PROGRAM FOR 2021
Opening Keynote Speaker is Rick Guidotti of Positive Exposure
Rick Guidotti is an award-winning photographer, who founded Positive Exposure in 1997 after a chance encounter in 1997 with a young lady living with albinism at a bus stop in New York City. As an artist, Rick was taken by her extraordinary beauty. In a quest for a better understanding of albinism, Rick sought out medical textbooks, where he was affronted by the dehumanizing images depicting disease, lacking all humanity.
Rick has since spent more than twenty years collaborating internationally with advocacy organizations/NGOs, medical schools, universities and other educational institutions to effect a sea-change in societal attitudes towards individuals living with genetic, physical, behavioral or intellectual difference.
Our Main Session Speakers will be:
Dr. Denise Adams of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia/Complex Vascular Anomalies Program
Dr. Guillaume Canaud of Project Cure Overgrowth Syndromes
Dr. Kim Keppler-Noreuil of The Waisman Center Medical Genetics Clinic
Ralitsa Madsen, PhD of the Cell Signaling Group of UCL Cancer Institute
Dr. Kathleen Bogart of the Oregon State University Disability and Social Interaction Lab
Dr. Rhonda Robert of the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Adults with CLOVES Question and Answer panel and breakout groups on a variety of topics.
Choose the sponsorship package that is best for you or your business:
Friends donating $100 – $499 receive:
- A listing on our website
Leaders donating $500-$999 receive:
- A listing on our website and posts to our social media platforms with a link to your company.
- A Session Sponsorship graphic on our virtual platform, displayed above the Session list as well as within the Session.
Champions donating $1000 – $1499 receive:
- A listing on our website and posts on our social media platforms with a link to your company
- Two registrations included
- A Native Session banner, at the top of the conference sessions page, with your logo, text, and a link to your website.
Game Changers donating $1500 and above receive:
- A prominent listing on our website and posts on our social media platforms with a link to your company
- Four registrations included
- A Sponsorship banner, visible on the virtual event homepage and at the top of the conference sessions page, with your logo, text and a link to your website.
We are offering a virtual exhibitor hall as well this year:
$500 for profit companies / $100 non-profit companies
Our virtual exhibit hall will provide a great opportunity for you to display materials, build awareness of your activities and engage with our stakeholders.
If you have any questions, please email Kristen at kristen@clovessyndrome.