Finding well fitting and appropriate footwear can be a huge challenge for people living with CLOVES. Our shoe resources page includes shoe providers to purchase two sizes of shoes, shoe modifications, adaptive/non-traditional footwear and 3D printed shoes.
We're developing a workgroup to discuss, brainstorm and advocate for shoe related needs for people with CLOVES. We anticipate beginning work on this project at the end of August 2020. Please sign up if you are interested and we will be in touch!
Companies that provide adaptive/non traditional shoes and extra wide shoes:
- Zappos Adaptive - Adaptive shoes and more
- Zappos Single Shoes - Single and different size shoes
- Big and Wide Shoes - A company that provides big and wide shoe brands
- Grow Five - The Shoe that grows expands five sizes and lasts for years
- Billy Footwear - Fashion and Function forward shoes for everyone
- Hitchcock Shoes - Extra Wide Shoes (2E-8E)
- Silvert's Adaptive Shoes and Clothing
- The Wide Shoes
- Kepner Scott Shoe Company
Modified and Custom Shoes:
- SoftStar Shoes - Custom moccasins. Ask for Elf Katie about custom orders
- Video about Croc Modification - Created by parents of a child with CLOVES
- Hersey Custom Shoe - We make custom made shoes one at a time
- DIY Barefoot Footware
- One Family's journey with 3D Printed Shoes
Companies that sell two different sizes of shoes:
Shoe brands that come in Extra Wide and beyond:
- New Balance
Email us at [email protected] to add a shoe resource suggestion that has worked well for you.