CLOVES Family Camp - July 13- 15, 2018
Zebra Crossings and CLOVES Syndrome Community welcome people with CLOVES and their families to join us for a weekend of fun and relaxation.
Location: Barbara C. Harris Camp in Greenfield, NH
Housing: Hotel style lodging with private bathrooms and a shared kitchenette.
When: Friday at 4pm through Sunday at 1pm
Program Fee: $100/per adult, $50/per child 5+, $25/per 3-4 yr old (includes lodging, all meals and programming for the weekend)
Camp scholarships available upon request. Contact Sheila about scholarships at 603-312-2052 ext. 0 or [email protected]
• Join us lakeside, for a fun and relaxing weekend that offers a variety of activities for children, adults and the whole family.
• Parents are responsible for health care for the duration of the program. An EMT will be on site for any medical emergencies.
• Children under the age of 5 years need to be supervised by a responsible adult throughout the weekend.
• During designated parent group time, there will be a playgroup for ages 3-4 and activity options for children ages 5+.
• Please contact us with any questions about mobility/special needs. We want to ensure that we can accommodate your specific needs.
TO Register: https://zebra-crossings.campbrainregistration.com/
Limited Travel Scholarships available - http://clovessyndrome.org/sites/default/files/CLOVESFamilyCampScholarshi...
Registration limited to 15 families – Registration will close when we reach capacity
Questions about this event? Email [email protected] or (833)425-6837