The Conference Organizing Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Program for either oral or poster presentations. We encourage submissions that cover the entire spectrum of PIK3CA Related Conditions including: CLOVES, Macrodactyly, CLAPO, DCMO, KTS, FAVA, M-CM, HHML, Isolated Lymphatic and Venous Malformations, GLA and FIL.
The conference sessions will be organized around the themes of Basic Science, Preclinical Research, Diagnosis/Natural History and Treatment, however other topics of research are encouraged and welcomed for submission. Within each of these themes we will bring together basic scientists and clinicians, in the hope of stimulating and educating both.
Abstract submissions open May 1, 2021 and are due June 15, 2021 at 11:59pm EST. All submitters will receive notification of abstract acceptance and presentation type by August 2, 2021.
Abstracts General Information & Deadlines
- Abstracts MUST be submitted electronically via the online submission system from May 1, 2020 to June 15, 2021 11:59 EST
- There is a limit of two submissions per presenter.
- A preferred presentation method should be selected during the submission from the following options:
• Oral Presentation
• Poster Presentation
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Meeting Chairs and review committee. All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail by August 2, 2021.
- All presenting authors are obliged to register by August 23, 2021. Oral presenters will have their registration fee waived.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- When submitting your abstract, consider and choose the appropriate category, scientific topic, and presentation method. (Basic Science, Diagnosis and Natural History, Preclinical Research, Treatment/Innovation and Other)
- The maximum abstract title is 20 words.
- The maximum abstract length is 250 words.
If you have additional questions, please contact Noreen Fairley at [email protected]