Program Assistant Position closed – March 30, 2020
Our nonprofit organization is hiring a highly organized and motivated Program Assistant to support the work and programs of CLOVES Syndrome Community (CSC).
Program Assistant Responsibilities:
The Program Assistant provides operational and administrative support to the Executive Director. The Program Assistant performs a variety of logistical, administrative and coordination services for CSC including:
• Creating Social Media posts and management
• Updating website
• Maintaining records
• Answering emails
• Donor support and management
• Creating newsletter posts
• Creating reports
• Maintaining tracking systems for CSC Programs
• Maintaining and updating database
• Coordinating translation, proofing and editing of documents
• Supporting virtual and in person events
• Project and program support related to the development of CLOVES & PROS Collaborative Research Network
Work Hours and Details:
This is a six-month contract position, for 12 hours a week, with the option to extend for additional time at the end of six months. We’re looking for someone who is available three days a week and for occasional evening meetings. Remote contractors are encouraged to apply.
Program Assistant Skills and Qualifications:Solid writing skills Highly organized Great attention to detail Communicates effectively via phone and email Knowledge of MS Office Suite Knowledge of Google Suite Familiarity with social media platforms Familiarity with project management software
Starting hourly wage is $17 USD an hour. Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, send cover letter and resume by Monday March 30th